Our client is a well known mobile plant dealership based in the Ingleburn/Campbelltown area.
At present they are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced "Workshop Service Coordinator" to join their service team on a fulltime permanent basis.
- Answering phone calls from customers requiring service assistance with their equipment
- Ensuring all service enquiries are coordinated to the right people and department
- Entering all enquiries into the company system
- Coordinating service enquiries with the workshop and field service team
- Ensuring all service enquiries are followed up and completed
Benefits of This Job
- A fulltime permanent job with an immediate start
- Work close to home if you live in the Ingleburn/Campbelltown area
- $50k to $60k + super per year
- Work for a large company with a strong brand in the market
- Work within a supportive and easy going service team
The Ideal Candidate For this Job
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Must have previous workshop service coordinator experience
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Be proficient with computer systems (Microsoft/Sales force)
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be proactive and willing to go above and beyond for customers
- Must be well organised as you will be dealing with numerous people
- Hold a current drivers licence and have your own car for work
Full training will be provided when you start, however you will need to have previous experience in a similar service coordinator role in a similar industry.
If you meet the criteria we are looking for and you would like to be considered for this job then apply online now as an immediate start is required and interviews will begin straight away.