- $38 per hour plus tool allowance - Mig aluminium and mig mild steel welding
- Casual position - Temp to perm opportunity - Immediate start
- Northern suburbs
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Reporting to the leading hand, you will have excellent fabrication and welding experience working on heavy stream equipment. You will be required to mig weld and fabricate with aluminium (pulse mig desirable but not essential) as well as mig mild steel welding and fabrication.
This role is not 100% welding. Fabrication will be required for modifications, repairs as well as supporting the team for any mechanical work.
You will need to be a team player as this company has a strong work ethic culture and all who work there are proud of achieving.
- Monday to Friday, day shift hours. Rotating monthly roster - The shifts are 6am -2.06pm and 9:54am - 6pm.
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Structural aluminum welding and fabrication (Pulse mig desirable, but not essential).
- Mig welding and fabrication of mild steel
- Modifications and repairs on rolling stock
- Supporting team with any mechanical work
You must have experience in all of the above and your resume will reflect this or it will not be considered.
- Mig weld with aluminum and mild steel.
- Weld mask, weld PPE and tools (Allowance paid)
- Must be available for an immediate start.
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A current Victorian driver's licence.
- Steel cap boots and PPE.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.