Trades Assistants Wanted
- $23.66 per hour - Day shift hours and half day on Friday
- Long term casual position - Immediate start
- Dandenong South location
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Our client, based in the South East, is looking for trades assistants, working in a metal fabrication/fit out environment, to assist with cutting material, assembly work and general housekeeping. This would suit candidates living around the Frankston, Dandenong and Hallam area.
For this role you will need to be physically fit as you will be working on, around and under trucks doing fit out of modifications. Strong experience using hand, power and air tools a must!!
Reporting to the foreman, you will have experience as a Trades Assistant in a similar role. You will be required to have a strong attention to detail. Forklift licence highly desirable. Please ensure your skill sets are mentioned in your resume.
Monday to Thursday 6.30am - 3.30pm
Friday 6.30am - 12.30pm
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Use of hand and power tools
- Cutting material to length
- Cleaning the work environment and supporting team members, as required.
- Hand and power tool experience
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Forklift licence highly desirable
- Must be available for an immediate start.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A current Victorian driver's licence.
- A reliable vehicle.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interviews will take place in Notting Hill.