Trades Assistant Wanted
HireForce is an industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Our client, based in Dandenong South, is looking for a Trades Assistant for a short term casual assignment. Working in a service and repair environment, you will be required to use hand and power tools and support trades staff with repairs and assembly work of their equipment.
For this role you will need to be physically fit. Strong experience using hand and power tools a must as well as being physically fit and have a strong work ethic and good attitude.
Reporting to the leadfing hand, you will have experience in a similar role. Please ensure your skill sets are mentioned in your resume.
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 3.36pm
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Use of hand and power tools
- Cutting, drilling, assembling.
- Cleaning the work environment and supporting trades people, as required.
- Hand and power tool experience
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Must be available for an immediate start.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A current Victorian driver's licence.
- A reliable vehicle.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interviews will take place in Notting Hill.