Hire Force are recruiting for a Site supervisor to start work for a Residential development coompany in Sydney.
Reporting into the Construction Manager, the main responsibilities of the position will be to assist with the build and timely completion of the project at hand.
You will be overseeing OH&S and ensuring that compliance is met and adhered to at all times. On top of that you will be expected to keep on top of who is doing what and general trade liaison.
- Interested candidates will have at least 3 years' work behind them as a Site Supervisor
- You will come from a Residential background and have managed up to 20 projects at any one time
- A trade background is preferred with a good network or suppliers
- You'll be a strong communicator and not afraid to take charge
- You will enjoy working as part of a team of experienced supervisors
- Attention to detail is key, with strong administrative skills and an eye for quality
If you are interested and believe you will excell in a role like this. Send an up to date Cv with 2 relevant references to firstname.lastname@example.org or give pete a call on 0416 295 439.