Service (Workshop) Technician
Permanent Fulltime Position!!
- Permanent fulltime position - Melbourne - Western Suburbs
- $34 - 36 p/h plus overtime
- Company going through growth - Chance to gain further qualifications
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
The company is a specialist in the access equipment industry and has branches nationally and is going through a strong period of growth.
Our client is looking for an experienced diesel mechanic or mechanical fitter to work in and around the western suburbs supporting clients in the area with their large range of ground support/lifting equipment. Experience with electrics and hydraulics desirable but not essential as training will provided and a chance to gain further qualifications.
The successful candidates will;
- Be trade certified as a diesel mechanic or mechanical fitter.
- Previous experience working with electrics and hydraulics (desirable but not essential - training will be provided).
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well within a team.
- Have the ability to successfully pass a full medical and national police check.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safe work practices.
- Monday to Friday, 7am to 3.06pm
For the right candidate there is;
- Permanent fulltime position.
- Immediate start (pending successful completion of medical and national police check).
- Excellent team culture and working environment.
- Variety of work!
Your ability to work with minimal supervision, display a positive and self motivated attitude and be able to demonstrate sound problem solving skills will have you well suited to this engaging role.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No phone applications will be accepted.
Interviews will take place in Scoresby.