HireForce is an industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
- 2 x Perm fulltime roles - 1 in South East - 1 in Western Suburbs (Melbourne)
- Up to $38 p/h plus tool allowance - Company Vehicle plus plenty of Overtime!!
- National company going through strong growth
Our client, based in Dandenong South, is looking for 2 x Service Technicians with previous Access Equipment experience (EWP's) to service their access equipment in the Melbourne area. Regional travel once a month will be required for 1 to 2 days.
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 3.36pm (plus overtime - up to 12hrs pw)
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Repair and service on access equipment.
- Travel to key accounts premises and on-site.
- Representing business with clients.
- Australian Trades qualified as a mechanical fitter or automotive mechanic.
- Must have own tools of the trade.
- Hydraulics experience.
- Strong customer experience
- White card (desirable).
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A current Victorian driver's licence.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interviews will be conducted in Scoresby