Business based in Muswellbrook currently have vacancies for Electrical Service Technicians to join their growing team.
This role will see you:
- Carry out the total maintenance needs of all hire fleet assets to ensure we receive the best possible returns on expenditure.
- Contribute to optimum team performance and capability by providing quality workmanship to maintain and enhance the reliability of equipment.
- Conduct weekly / monthly scheduled service plan to maintain optimum fleet performance.
- Timely and effectively carry out; internal maintenance and repairs, customer site installations / removals.
- Carry out effective troubleshooting to minimise downtime and unnecessary repair costs.
- Ensure equipment and quality satisfaction is delivered in accordance with customer expectation.
- Carry out maintenance on our fleet to ensure our fleet livery is in accordance with the company's policy and is presented to the market place in a condition that delights our customers.
- Provide technical support to the Sales Team when required.
If you have:
- Current Australian trade qualifications as an Electrician
- A grade/supervisors electrical licence
- Drivers licence
- Forklift licence
- Coal board medical and Mine's approved inductions (BMA etc)
Please contact Heidi on (02) 9194 5527 or email through your resume.