- Permanent full time role - Up to $70,000 plus super based on experience
- Melbourne - South Eastern suburbs - Client will allow up to 4 weeks notice periods
- Role will require set up of processes and best practice so must have strong knowledge as well as a current dangerous goods certification and experience (dry ice).
An opportunity has arisen for a senior storeperson to join this industry leader within the medical supplies industry. Dealing with high end/high value equipment you will be required to formalise processes and implement best practice within this company.
Working in a two-person environment, this role is a great opportunity for someone to come and make their mark within the company and would suit those who are can see the big picture for the company and customers.
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Inwards/outwards goods.
- Fulfilment of customer orders.
- Preparation, and tracking, of shipping documents to ensure products arrive on time to the customer.
- Database/Inventory integrity.
- Communication with product managers and territory managers regarding deliveries of products.
- Stock level control.
- Correct storage, and transportation, of dry ice.
- Deliveries to clients.
- Monthly stock checks.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards.
- Ensure a safe working environment is maintained and safety procedures adhered to.
- Must be able to work in Australia (either an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident).
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4pm
- Has previous experience using WMS.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing procedures and processes.
- Is comfortable developing and communicating procedures and processes.
- Has prior experience maximising, and utilising, warehouse space.
- Experience dealing with courier companies and freight companies to ensure the best pricing, service and scheduling of consignments is achieved.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Has a valid, current forklift licence.
- Has a valid, current car licence.
- Believes a strong customer focus is critical to success.
- Prides themselves on attention to detail.
- Strives for excellence.
- Demonstrates, and applies, strong OH&S principles.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please apply and, if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to call Daryl Smith on 0403 227 251 for a confidential discussion (please ensure you have applied to the role first so I can review your resume while we discuss).
Interviews will take place in Scoresby.