- Perm fulltime Role - $25 - $27 p/h based on experience - Fit out Environment
- Strong Word, Excel and computer skills required - Customer focused role
- Dandenong location - Start no later than 14Jan19 (Earlier if possible, to do handover)
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, this role will see you co-ordinate and manage the daily operations, sales and aftercare service, follow business objectives set by management, carry out duties in a manner that is profitable to the stakeholders. You will also be assisting the Sales & Marketing Manager in their responsibility to ensure and improve the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the company.
As this role requires a lot of computer work, strong experience with computers will be required, in particular with Word, Excel and email as you will be preparing, reviewing and authorising all quotations, tenders and formal contract documents to existing and new clients.
- Monday to Friday;
- 8am to 4.06pm (Negotiable).
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Answer and respond to customer enquiries regarding products and services in a professional and efficient manner.
- Assist in the presentation and sale of company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up actions.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Identifying and reporting or recording of all non-conformances or concerns.
- To report any equipment fault or maintenance related issue to the Engineer.
- Strong computer experience as high amount of Word, Excel and Emails involved.
- Professional and courteous demeanor as this role is pivotal in representing client to customers.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to reprioritise as required.
- Drivers licence.
- Team player.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.