- Site situated in a major station in the CBD
- Work available for both Licensed and Unlicensed Electricians
- $51.80 - $56.00/hr for unlicensed Electrician, $61.60 - $68.00/hr for licensed Electrician
- MUST HAVE RIW CARD
Hire Force is an industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. We are fast paced, with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne.
Hire Force prides itself on meeting our clients needs under all circumstances and time frames. Opportunities are now available for both licensed and unlicensed Electricians with proven history in the industry to join the team on one of our major sites in Sydney.
Hire Force are recruiting for a group of Experienced RIW Electricians and overseas qualified Electricians to work on a night shift project situated in the CBD. The job consists of installing lights and cabling in a major city train station. The project is due to start straight after Christmas.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience in the industry as either an Electrician
- RIW Ticket
- Either the completion of an apprentaship (level 3) or a current electrical license required
- Posses a current OHS White Card
- The ability to work on your own and be accountable for the work done
- Your own tools and PPE
At Hire Force, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background to apply.