Hire Force are currently seeking experienced RIW labourers or Trade Assistants to work on multiple railway stations and railway corridors around the Sydney area.
The work is on going and potentially permanent for the right candidate.
To be considered for these roles you must demonstrate the following:
- Experience working on a substation or railway corridor or experience working in either an Electrical or Mechanical Trade Assistant role
- Able to use hand and power tools such as drills, saws, hammers and grinders
- Current RIW ticket
- Full PPE wear (hard hat, work boots, lace up steel cap boots, long sleeve hi-vis shirt and long pants)
- Flexible to work day shift, night shift and weekends
- Able to start work immediately
- Have a great attitude
- If you have a working at Heights ticket, EWP ticket, Dogman/rigger ticket would be an advantage but not essential
If you believe you are suitable for the role, please send all resumes to email@example.com or you can contact Peter on 0416 295 439