Hire Force are currently looking for hardworking and reliable "Rail Labourers" to join our pool of workers for weekend rail shutdown work.
These projects occur sporatically from week to week dependant on our clients needs and projects, so if you are looking to earn extra money in the weekends this would be a great opportunity to get on our crews of rail workers.
The ideal candidates we are looking for must meet the following requirements;
- Must hold a current RIW/Rail card
- Have your own car for work
- Have your own rail PPE
- Have previous experience labouring on rail projects
- Must be fit and healthy to perform labouring duties on a 12 hour shift
- Be available to work weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Have at least 2 work references to rove your reliability for work
We are ideally looking for those who have some concreting or formwork experience.
Pay rates will differ dependant on what shift you work (day or night shift).
If you possess everything we need and you would like to become a part of our weekend rail team then please apply online now as registrations and interviews will begin immediately.