Hireforce is a leading labour hire company based in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs. Due to high demand and expanding growth we are seeking experienced site/project managers to join our team.
Hireforce is currently sourcing and screening candidates for a suitably qualified Project Manager for a well-established commercial fit-out client. Our client has a modern, prime located office located in the Western Suburbs of the Sydney Metropolitan area. Due to high demand and subsequent expansion they require an enthusiastic Project Manager that can run commercial fit outs across various sites.
The duties of this role will include:
- Monitoring of construction progress and quality across multiple sites.
- Ensure project milestones are met, and quality is maintained.
- Overseeing staff & sub-contractors
- Liaise directly with the end client
- Develop project timelines and budget
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- A trade qualification in carpentry and a sound understanding of building structure.
- A minimum of two years' experience as either a Site or Project Manager within commercial fit out sector.
- Experience in effectively dealing with issues that arise from working in a live environment
- Ensuring our clients OH&S onsite standards are always upheld.
- Your own transport (preferred however not essential).
In return, the successful candidate will be given an opportunity to grow and develop their career with a well-respected, established company whilst receive a desirable hourly rate, based on experience.
Only those who meet all of the above criteria will be considered for the positions.
Please call Lisa 9194 5538 / 0431 554 229 to discuss further, or email resume to Lisa.Power@hireforce.com.au