Hire Force are recruiting for a Project Engineer with 3-4 years experience to join one of NSW fastest growing Civil Engineering companies. The role comes with a very attractive remuneration package as well as the prospect of moving into a Project Manager role.
As infrastructure specialists, our client is able to respond to the challenges of any project while making sure they provide their clients with a consistent high quality service. With Large Projects all around Sydney, there is endless opportunity for a young Project Engineer.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management
- Site Engineer -3 plus years experience with local civil contractor
- Applied protocol when interacting with senior management and clients
- Plan and prioritise workloads to meet changing deadlines
- Respond to IMS requirements
- Conversant with civil construction methodologies
- Numeric plan reading competency
- Site Administration duties
- WH&S, Environmental and Quality Support
- Cross Functional Support and Training
If you are interested in this position and believe you could enjoy and excel in this role, please give Peter a call on 02 9194 5537 or send over your CV with 2 good references to email@example.com