Hire Force are currently seeking reliable, hardworking and dedicated "Production Workers/Assemblers" to work for our client based in the Mid Blue Mountains area.
These are fulltime casual jobs with the opportunity to go permanent after a 3 month trial period.
Hours of work will be 7am - 3pm, Monday to Friday + regular overtime when required.
What will you be doing?
- Assembling large glass/metal frame doors (training provided)
- Picking and packing orders
- Building wooden crates to ship products
- Completing product documentation
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area
- Using power and hand held tools
What experience, attributes and skills are we looking for?
- Previous manufacturing or warehousing experience
- Your own car for work + current drivers licence
- Someone with a stable work history
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must be fit and healthy to perform manual handling duties throughout the day
- A friendly and helpful personality
- Someone looking for a long term stable job and company (career development opportunities are available)
- Those with a forklift licence are highly desireable
Those who match the above requirements and can attend an interview in Penrith immediately will be highly regarded.
How do you apply?
- Submit your resume and application online via the apply now link
Interviews will begin immediately so dont delay your interest in these jobs as they will fill fast.