Mechanical fitter wanted
Permanent fulltime role!!
HireForce is an industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Our client, based in the South Eastern suburbs, is looking for a mechanical fitter who has hydraulic and electrical diagnostics experience. Previous experience with lifting equipment is highly desirable.
For this role you will need to be physically fit as you will be working on, around and under equipment.
If you are currently employed fulltime, this client is prepared for a months notice to be given, should you be required to do so.
In this workshop-based role, you will be reporting to the Service Manager, and will be commissioning new equipment, conducting scheduled maintenance on equipment as well as any ad hoc trouble shooting on their lifting equipment, as required.
Monday to Friday 7.30am - 3.36pm (plus OT as required)
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Commissioning new equipment
- Scheduled maintenance of lifting equipment
- Hydraulic repairs and servicing
- Electrical diagnostics and repairs
- Trades qualified
- Hydraulics experience
- Electrical diagnostic experience
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A current Victorian driver's licence.
- A reliable vehicle.
For the right candidate there is;
- Permanent fulltime position
- Regular overtime
- 10% super
- Clean and safe workshop environment
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interviews will take place in Notting Hill.