Mechanical & electrical (Low Voltage)
- $28.40 per hour - Day shift hours and half day on Friday
- Long term casual position - Temp to perm opportunity - Immediate start
- Dandenong South location
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Our client, based in the South East, is looking for a person who has wiring knowledge (low voltage), mechanical knowledge and experience using pneumatic tools for the finishing off, of their truck assembly.
This role will see you working in a metal fabrication/fit out environment, and they are looking for someone who demonstrates flexibility as this role will be varied. This would suit candidates living around the Frankston, Cranbourne, Dandenong and Hallam area.
For this role you will need to be physically fit as you will be working on, around and under trucks. There is also an opportunity for the role to become permanent for the right person demonstrating the right skill sets and attitude.
Reporting to the foreman, you will have experience assisting a senior team member working in the finishing area, so strong attention to detail and pride in your work is essential. Please ensure your skill sets are mentioned in your resume.
Monday to Thursday 6.30am - 3.30pm
Friday 6.30am - 12.30pm
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Finishing off of trucks
- Fit out of trucks
- Wiring electrical equipment on trucks
- Hand, power and pneumatic tool experience
- Low voltage wiring experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Must be available for an immediate start.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A current Victorian driver's licence.
- A reliable vehicle.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.