Hire Force are currently seeking an experienced and reliable "HR Driver" to join our clients transport team on a fulltime basis based out of their Ingleburn branch.
- Drive and operate an 11 tonne tilt tray bogie (Auto)
- Pick up and deliver small to medium sized mobile plant equipment
- Load and unload mobile plant
- Liaise with customers and company staff
- Ensure all loads are secured safely and correctly
Hours of work - 12 hour shifts, Monday to Friday - Start times will vary (3am - 6am) dependant on customer needs + the occasional Saturday.
The ideal candidate for this job must have the following;
- Must hold a current NSW HR drivers licence
- Have previous experience driving and operating a tilt tray truck
- Previous experience in a similar role (mobile plant deliveries/pick ups, tow truck, car deliveries etc)
- A reasonable driving record
- A current RMS driving record printout
- Excellent communication skills
If you meet the requirements of this job and you would like to be considered please submit your resume and application online. Interviews will begin immediately as an immediate start is required.