- $33.00 per hour - Must have synchromesh experience - Immediate start
- Temp to perm opportunity - Must have strong customer experience and focus
- Dandenong South base
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Our client, based in the South East, is looking for a HR Truck Driver (14 pallet torque lined truck) to work in their paper recycling business. This role will see you working in the South Eastern Suburbs where you will be picking up paper for recycling and delivering to client's depot for processing.
We are looking for applicants who can develop excellent rapport with clients, as you will be the face of the business while you are doing pickups.
As this is a temp to perm opportunity, we are looking for applicants who can arrive on time, get in and work hard as well as be reliable as they are coming into their busy season.
Reporting to the site manager, you will have strong experience as an HR Driver with synchro mesh experience and can deliver excellent service to clients.
Monday to Friday 6.30am to 2.30pm (and OT as required)
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Pick up paper recycling from clients
- Drop off paper for processing at depot
- Cleaning the work environment and supporting team members, as required.
- Current and valid HR Licence.
- Synchro mesh experience.
- Excellent rapport with customers (as you are representing the business)
- Team player.
- Physically fit.
- Must be available for an immediate start.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.