- $30.00 per hour - Temp to perm opportunity - Immediate start
- Must have strong work ethic, punctual and reliable
- Dandenong South location
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Our client, based in the South East, is looking for a forklift driver to work in their paper recycling depot.
As this is a temp to perm opportunity, we are looking for applicants who can arrive on time, get in and work hard as well as be reliable as they are coming into their busy season.
Reporting to the site manager, you will have strong experience as a forklift driver, but also have the foresight to help other team members when you are not busy and support with general housekeeping.
If you are looking for a pure forklift role, this will not suit you.
Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm (and OT as required)
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Putting paper into machinery for processing
- Cleaning the work environment and supporting team members, as required.
- Current and valid Forklift Licence.
- Team player.
- Physically fit.
- Must be available for an immediate start.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- Steel capped boots, PPE and high vis
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.