Field Service Technician
Permanent Fulltime Position!!
- Permanent fulltime position - Melbourne western suburbs
- $36 p/h plus company vehicle, tablet and mobile phone and allowances
- Company going through growth - Chance to gain further qualifications
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
The company is a specialist in the access equipment industry and has branches nationally and is going through a strong period of growth.
Our client is looking for an experienced diesel mechanic or mechanical fitter to work in and around the western suburbs supporting clients in the area with their large range of ground support/lifting equipment. Experience with electrics and hydraulics desirable but not essential.
The successful candidates will;
- Be trade certified as a diesel mechanic or mechanical fitter.
- Previous experience working with electrics and hydraulics (desirable but not essential).
- Must be physically fit!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer relations and the ability to explain in layman's terms issues encountered.
- Have an excellent ability to demonstrate customer service and understanding of client needs.
- Work autonomously as role will often see you working by yourself, on client sites.
- Have the ability to successfully pass a full medical and national police check.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safe work practices.
- Monday to Friday, 7am to 3.06pm, but flexibility required dependant on client requirements. There will be occasional roster coverage required (on call allowances). This will be discussed in further detail with the client, if successful gaining an interview.
For the right candidate there is;
- Permanent fulltime position.
- Company (service) vehicle.
- Tablet and mobile phone
- Immediate start (pending successful completion of medical and national police check).
- Excellent team culture and working environment.
- Variety of work!
Your ability to work with minimal supervision, display a positive and self motivated attitude and be able to demonstrate sound problem solving skills will have you well suited to this challenging.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No phone applications will be accepted.
Interviews will take place in Scoresby.