- $27 per hour (plus shift loadings) + Super - Casual position - Role to go perm
- Open, clean work environment - Rotating shift - Shift loadings paid
- Clayton location - Full medical and police check will be conducted
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Reporting to the Production Manager, our client, based in Clayton South, is looking for a Factory Hand who has a strong attention to detail. You will be responsible for ensuring products meet client's quality standards and packaging product to ensure they are not damaged in transit. Experience in a similar role in a metal manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous.
Applicants will need to be aware that they will need to be flexible with their availability as they will be on a Day, Afternoon and Night rotating shift. Shift allowances are paid on afternoon and night shifts.
As part of the onboarding process, applicants will need to bear in mind that there will be a pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol) and a National Police Check.
- Monday to Friday;
- Day shift 7am to 3.06pm.
- Afternoon shift 3pm to 11.06pm
- Nightshift 11pm to 7.06am
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Inspecting and packaging of product.
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous quality control exposure.
- Have flexibility to work on a rotating shift.
- Be able to pass a full medical and national police check.
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.