- $43 p/h - Industrial Electrician wanted - Manufacturing environment
- Immediate start - Work available until December 2018
- Western suburbs
Reporting to the Site Electrician, our client is looking for an A Grade electrician to support in the day to day operations of their manufacturing environment.
Previous industrial (manufacturing environment) experience essential.
- Current Victoria A Grade licence.
- Preventative and breakdown maintenance.
- Building and wiring of electrical control panels.
- Working with circuit breaker switch boxes.
- Maintain electrical inventory.
- Test finished goods for electrical functionality.
- Strong understanding, and application of, OH&S practices and legislation
- Help drive continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and to educate team members.
Monday to Friday
7.30am - 3.30pm
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what our clients are looking for, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note: Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted.