- $43 p/h - Must have mechanical experience as well
- Temp to perm opportunity - Manufacturing environment - Immediate start
- Dandenong location
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Our client, located in the South East and who works in the manufacturing environment, is looking for an experienced electrical fitter who can troubleshoot, and work with, mechanical equipment. This role will see repairs and maintenance being undertaken in a manufacturing environment.
Value add will come in the form of finding electrical & mechanical innovation in the work place.
This may suit an electrical fitter or an electrical mechanic.
Your duties and responsibilities would include (but not limited to);
- Any electrical work around the site and on plant and equipment.
- Source replacement parts and equipment to make machinery serviceable again.
- PLC experience and hydraulic and pneumatic experience are highly desirable.
Monday to Thursday 7am - 3.30pm, Friday 6am -12pm. Regular overtime, as required.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Electrical Fitting experience.
- Test and tag experience.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- The ability to think outside the box to innovate in the work place and add value.
- Strong team player as you will work with different work section team leads.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong understanding, and application of, OH&S practices and legislation
- Current drivers licence and own vehicle.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below. If your resume reflects what our clients are looking for, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.