Duragal steel (mig) welder/fabricator wanted
- $31.30 per hour - Day shift hours and half day on Friday
- Long term casual position - Immediate start
- Dandenong South location
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Our client, based in the South East, is looking for a duragal steel welder/fabricator (excellent ventilation). This would suit candidates living around the Frankston, Dandenong or Cranbourne area. This role would ideally suit someone who has truck body fabrication experience (but not essential). This is an immediate start!!
Reporting to the foreman, you will have excellent duragal steel welding experience. You will also be required to assemble and fit out vehicles, so will require someone who is physically fit with the ability to work on, around and under vehicles.
Monday to Thursday 6.30am - 3.00pm
Friday 6.30am - 12.30pm
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Welding and fabrication of duragal steel.
- General fit out of finished work on vehicles.
- Mig welding (weld test will be conducted).
- Clean welds with excellent hold.
- Ability to use saws, grinders, press, folder, guillotine and small lathe work will be required.
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Previous truck body fabrication highly desirable.
- Must have weld mask, PPE and basic tools.
- Must be available for an immediate start.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A current Victorian driver's licence.
- A reliable vehicle.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interviews will take place in Notting Hill.