Hire Force are currently looking for experienced, hardworking and reliable "Civil Concrete Labourers" to work for our client based in the Parramatta/Burwood area.
Our client is constructing the motorway barriers (slip form) in the M4 & M5 tunnel and are in need of hardworking concrete labourers to assist in this project.
These jobs are underground and will require you to work 12 hour days (6am - 6pm), Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday.
These projects will span for at least the next 12 months and longer as they have other similar projects in the pipeline.
Pay rates - (wages paid weekly)
- $35 per hour - Normal Time (7.6 hours per day)
- $49.20 per hour - Time Half (first 2 hours after normal time + first 2 hours on a Saturday))
- $66 per hour - Double Time (all hours after time and half)
- $18 travel per day
- $15 meal allowance per day
Based on a 12 hour day @ 5 days per week = $2779 per week before tax.
Other Requirements Needed
- Must have previous civil concreting experience
- Be fit and healthy to perform the work
- Be able to pass a full medical (drug and alcohol included) + random drug testing onsite
- Hold a valid construction white card
- Must be available to complete online inductions needed for these projects
- Ideally available to start immediately
- Appropriate PPE (hard hat, steel cap boots, work trousers) - work shirts provided
If you have the experience we require and are keen to be considered for these jobs please apply online or email your resume directly to email@example.com
Please no time wasters as the inductions cost money and an immediate start is required.