Hire Force are currently seeking a "Builders Handyman" to work for our client based in the Blacktown area.
This is a fulltime role with the opportunity to go permanent after a trial period.
This job will require you to perform a variety of jobs on modular buildings including;
- Installing walls, ceilings, doors and external cladding
- Painting exterior walls (not showroom quality)
- Performing repairs on modular buildings that come back from site (walls, doors etc)
- Installing fittings into the buildings (microwaves, fridges, tables, chairs etc)
Hours of work - 7am - 3.06pm, Monday to Friday
The ideal candidate we are looking for does not need to hold a current trade qualification but must have the right skills to perform the required duties.
You must also have;
- Your own car for work
- Have your own tools (battery powered drill and basic tools)
- Your own PPE (steel cap boots, work trousers and hi-viz shirt or vest)
Payrates - $32 p/hr + super, paid weekly
If you would like to be considered for this job and can start immediately please apply online now as interviews will begin straight away.
If you have any questions about this job please call 0474 202 193.