Brake press / Folder operator wanted.
Must also be able to read drawings and programme
- $35.00 per hour - Temp to perm opportunity - Early finish on Fridays
- Varied role - Metal environment - Room to grow and learn other machinery
- Dandenong South location
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Our client, based in the South East, is a market leader in the manufacturing industry for the type of equipment and goods they manufacture. This role would suit candidates living around the Dandenong, Hallam, Keysborough and Frankston area.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will have excellent stainless steel folding experience, preferably having worked with either a Gasparini or Darley folders with delem controls and Amado and Astro. You would be required to read drawings and programme machinery. This is a long term casual position if the successful candidate demonstrates the right attitude, work ethics and cultural fit. Possibility of permanency!!
Monday to Thursday 7am - 3.30pm, Friday 6am -12pm
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Reading and interpretation of drawings.
- Program drawings into folder machine
- Operation of the folding machine.
- Proven experience setting and operating folding machines.
- Must be able to read, interpret and program drawings into machinery.
- Strong work ethic and dependability.
- Strong experience working with stainless steel.
- Basic knowledge in laser cutting,. Inserting and turret punching (highly desirable).
- Forklift licence and experience.
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Must be available for an immediate start.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A current Victorian driver's licence.
- A reliable vehicle.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.