Brake Press Operator
- $35 per hour (plus shift loadings) + Super - Casual position - Role to go perm
- Open, clean work environment - Rotating shift - Shift loadings paid
- Bayswater location - Full medical and police check will be conducted
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Reporting to the Production Manager, our client, based in Bayswater, is looking for a brake press operator who has previous experience working in a metal manufacturing environment. Ideally the successful applicant will also have previous programming experience as well.
Applicants will need to be aware that they will need to be flexible with their availability as they will be on a Day, Afternoon and Night rotating shift. Shift allowances are paid on afternoon and night shifts.
As part of the onboarding process, applicants will need to bear in mind that there will be a pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol) and a National Police Check.
- Monday to Friday;
- Day shift 7am to 3.06pm.
- Afternoon shift 3pm to 11.06pm
- Nightshift 11pm to 7.06am
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Brake press operating and programming.
- Working with stainless steel, aluminum and mild steel
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Previous experience operating and programming brake press machines.
- Have flexibility to work on a rotating shift.
- Be able to pass a full medical and national police check.
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.