Brake press operator wanted.
- $35.00 (Negotiable) per hour - Temp to perm opportunity - Early finish on Fridays
- Varied role - Metal environment - Room to grow and learn other machinery
- Keysborough location
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Our client, based in the South East, is a market leader in the manufacturing industry and is looking for a brake press setter/operator to work within their company. This role would suit candidates living around the Dandenong, Hallam, Keysborough and Frankston area.
This client will be meeting any suitable candidates presented, so there will be an opportunity for you to see the work environment first hand, if successful in being presented.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will have previous brake press experience working in a metal manufacturing environment. You will also be required to read drawings and programme machinery. This role will go permanent for the right person demonstrating the right skill sets and attitude.
Monday to Thursday 7am - 3.30pm, Friday 6am -12pm or 7am - 1pm
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Reading and interpretation of drawings.
- Program drawings into folder machine
- Operation of the folding machine.
- Proven experience setting and operating brake press machines in a metal industry environment.
- Must be able to read, interpret and program drawings into machinery.
- Strong work ethic and dependability.
- Forklift licence and experience.
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.