- $56 plus per hour (includes tool allowance) - 36hr week - All OT paid at Double Time
- Site allowance, Travel Allowance etc…paid - Must be able to pass a Police Check
- Derrimut location - Immediate start - Currently doing 12hr days and Saturday's
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Majority of this work will see you marking out, levelling and installing furniture. Client has confirmed that if there is any welding it will be Arc welding.
You will need to be a team player as this company has a strong work ethic culture and have been putting in long hours to meet pending deadline (End of November).
Currently the team is working 12hr days (Monday to Friday) and Saturdays and all OT is paid at Double Time so a great opportunity to make good money before the Christmas break.
Excellent hourly rate (includes tool allowance) plus site allowance, travel allowance and meal allowance.
- Monday to Friday, 7am to 3.30pm, but have been working up to 7.30pm, so please be prepared. Saturday 7am to 2.30pm
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Furniture installation
- Arc welding
- Mark outs and
- Using lasers to level installed furniture
- Arc Welding experience.
- Must be able to pass a Police Check.
- Weld mask, weld PPE (jacket and gloves) and tools (Allowance included in hourly rate)
- Must be available for an immediate start.
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A current Victorian driver's licence.
- Steel cap boots and PPE.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.