- $38 per hour - Mig aluminium, mig mild steel, tig stainless welding
- Casual position - Role to go permanent - Open, clean work environment
- Bayswater location - Full medical and police check will be conducted
HireForce is an Australian owned industry leading recruitment and labour hire company. HireForce is a fast paced company with offices based in Penrith, Newcastle, Bondi Junction & Melbourne. HireForce prides itself on meeting our clients needs in permanent, contract or casual placements.
Reporting to the leading hand, you will have previous fabrication and welding experience working with mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium. You will be required to mig weld mild steel and aluminium and tig with stainless.
This role is not 100% welding. Fabrication will be where you will be required to use guillotines, folding machines, reading drawings, measuring etc..
As part of the onboarding process, applicants will need to bear in mind that there will be a pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol) and a National Police Check.
- Monday to Friday, 7am to 3.06pm.
This role includes, but is not limited to;
- Mig mild steel.
- Mig aluminium
- Tig stainless
- Reading of, and fabricating from, drawings
- Use of fabrication machinery on site
- Have previous experience with mig on mild steel and aluminum and experience with tig on stainless steel.
- Weld mask, weld PPE and steel cap boots.
- Be able to pass a full medical and national police check.
- Punctual, enthusiastic, energetic & physically fit.
- Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
If you are interested, and believe you have the right skill sets, please click on the link below and if your resume reflects what is above, we will be in touch with you shortly to organise an interview.
Please note that only successful shortlisted applicants will be contacted.